Very occasionally I read about a conversion experience that totally grips me. Today has given me one of those moments. This time the conversion has not involved finding Jesus, but it has still provided an incredible story of turning your back on a former life. Martin Daubney was the longest serving editor of Loaded, considered by many […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this archive
God has an opinion and cares about politics in the United Kingdom and that means Christians should too. This blog seeks to encourage Christians and Churches to engage with the contemporary issues we all face and to speak prophetically into the society in which we live.
This site is authored by Gillan Scott. You can learn more about Gillan and the thinking behind the blog on the ABOUT page.
Search the Blog
Follow via TwitterMy Tweets
- The Girl Guides – replacing God with myself June 19, 2013
- Ambivalence towards fatherhood has been a gross and costly error – why do we accept it? June 18, 2013
- An open letter to David Cameron June 15, 2013
- Why Tim Montgomerie is wrong and the Bishop of Leicester is right June 14, 2013
- The Wedding Angels – offering an alternative to wedding day debt June 12, 2013
- Graham Goldsmith: Sad that the word love is no longer in the promise...
- Hazel: The thin end of the wedge. God is dropped from the...
- Gary Crisp: Thanks for a thoughtful post. Whilst I am disappoi...
- Kevin: This is a good article, I may expand on it myself!...
- preacherwoman: To be fair, it doesn't just replace 'to love my Go...
- June 2013 (12)
- May 2013 (19)
- April 2013 (13)
- March 2013 (20)
- February 2013 (13)
- January 2013 (17)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (16)
- October 2012 (15)
- September 2012 (17)
- August 2012 (6)
- July 2012 (16)
- June 2012 (20)
- May 2012 (27)
- April 2012 (18)
- March 2012 (27)
- February 2012 (17)
- January 2012 (12)
- December 2011 (11)
- November 2011 (1)